Saturday, July 10, 2010

HUGO, Big Brother, Berlin and the biggest love in my life

I have had the most fortunate luck to become the camera trainee on the new Martin Scorsese Film "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" it is quite astounding how it has all come about. And I am getting to spend everyday now working and observing Robert Richardson, most definitely a huge inspiration for wanting to work as a cinematographer myself. His work has ranged from Platoon to the Kill Bills, and Inglorious Bastards. Scorses is a funny short man with black thick rimmed glasses a determined walk and a captivating laugh and american drawl. Although once hes on set everyone must be deadly quite, jump out his way, though his young italian assistant makes sure your outta the way, and respect Marty's space but then I guess he earnt it.

I also just found out Johnny Depp is one of the producers which means he may pay us a visit, I could cry with how wonderful everything seems.

Outside of work things are great too, having a great time staying with my uncle and aunty. Watching the final Big Brother with my uncle is hilarious experience, his running commentary is spot on, though sometimes I spot something he doesnt :) With the house of crazies only up t'road it makes it feel even more poignant, why because everything at the moment is so vivid and close.... I'm living the dream ;)

And my most exciting news albeit long time coming and no great suprise to anyone I talk to about it is my forthcoming move to Berlin to live with my gorgeous wonderful boyfriend, the only subscriber to this blogg anyway ;) I LOVE YOU  after this film finishes I will be moving over to Germany, who knows what it will bring but the time is now or in 5 months and thats why I have a smile on my face because what have reason have I got to not smile.

You make me feel alive, you make me see possibilities I wouldn't see if you weren't there,
you challenge me, you make me laugh, you make me cry both from overwhelming happiness and sadness,
You make me feel alive and glad to be so, if I had nothing else but you I could never complain but hey I have a lot so perhaps I will moan if its too hot in my car and the traffic on the M25 is crap ;)
I love you x x x x x x x x x x x  x x x x x x x x  x x x  x x x x  x x x x  x x x x  x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment